Flags

free counters

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

RIP David Nkunzumwami

My baby brother was my samurai. 
He was and is my angel. Je t'aime.........
His smile and love are forever in my heart.


 I did learn how to bake just to make him happy....
We grew up as children of refugees without grandparents, aunties, or uncles.Our parents were always working hard to provide for us. He was our baby, so to make him happy every Wednesday afternoon we would bake something together. We would laugh and talk forever. That is when I realized how much love you can give when cooking for someone your love. He will be missed...
 Last time we  bake together, we made Pistachio Avocado Madeleines. I told him we will open a business and sell my goodies. Now he is gone...
May he rest in Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Enjoy and share

Share |